Política de privacidade
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
· Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by providing your identification, by filling in forms, including comments, surveys, or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
· Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
· Security cameras, may be placed throughout the Office for safety and security reasons only.
· Keycard records, your use of the keycard for entry into the Office may be logged and used for safety and security reasons only.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or placing an order. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial information before subscribing to a service through our Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies